Month: March 2019
Deciding to make a career change can be a very stressful and very exciting time in a woman’s life especially during a rough economic time. There are many reasons that people need to change careers. In this article I will be telling you what those reasons are and how to go about changing careers smoothly. Some of the main reasons that cause women to decide it is time to move on from their current job are:
– The relocation of a company or job: If your workplace has decided to relocate you, or the entire company, it could be time to relocate yourself into a new, local job. It isn’t always possible for career women to just pack up and move out of town. Many of us have children and family obligations that could cause an issue with relocation.
– There isn’t good leadership in your company or you have a manager that is inefficient: There are times when we work for people who should not be leaders, as they are not equipped with strong managerial skills. This type of mediocre leadership can reflect poorly on your work and can significantly hinder your professional development.
– You are working for an unstable company that does not provide good benefits or pay: Working for an unstable company can be stressful. If you have to worry about your job security and aren’t even getting paid what you are worth, maybe it is time to move on to a different path.
– You are ready for new challenges to improve your quality of life and happiness: Sometimes women need a change. Getting stuck in a career that you have no passion for can be spiritually debilitating. Don’t spend your life in a miserable job. You can use the steps below to help you in your career change.
So you have decided that it is time for you to make a career change. What can you do to get started on your new career search?
1. Update and enhance your resume. Make sure that you have a resume that is specific to the job that you want to land. Generic resumes are not beneficial for job seeking and employers can spot them a mile away. Seek the help of a professional resume editor if needed.
2. Brush up on your education. If you are trying to change to a new career that you don’t have any experience in you should consider taking some classes in this area. It is never too late to update your education. Take a few night or online classes to gain the knowledge that you will need for your new career.
3. Search for new careers internally and externally. If you are unhappy with your position at a company you can always try to find a new position within the same organization. It is not always wise to leave an employer that you have spent years building a relationship with. Inquire about open opportunities at your current company … Read More
If we are to start mentioning the various causes for the inability of a woman to conceive what first comes to the mind is infertility. This thing called infertility in women is a very severe case that demands attention for a solution. This is a situation whereby a woman can not give birth due to health issue for the rest of her life.
It is recorded in our day, that there are lots of women who are faced with such wandering when they will be able to get rid of the problem. Some tend to give up simply because they have tried all they could, putting in effort, time, money and yet no result to show for it.
It is medically proved that if a woman can not get pregnant after having sexual intercourse for a period of a year then there is a problem known as infertility.
Next we will be talking about the different causes of this problem so that you can know and take caution to ensure that you prevent it
The first we will be talking about is the Weight issue; Caring care of your body shape and having to look fascinating is some how related to level fertility you have. In case you are just hearing it for the very first time, it does. If you are the type that have too much weight then your chances of getting pregnant has been reduced, this is because obesity is one of the main reason most people are unable to conceive, simply put it’s the cause of infertility.
It goes to the extra mile to disturb your period and also if do not have the amount of weight that is necessary for you to be able to have a baby, it leads to a disease known as amenorrhea (menstrual cycle problem). So this is to say that you take proper care of your body weight to be in the right proportion.
The second is what we call stress; this is a very good factor that hinders most women from conceiving. In our day there is lot that’s been demanded and in the process of meeting the target it results into stress which troubles the ovulation cycle making it impossible for a woman to get pregnant.
The next one is the smoking aspect; there are lots of women especially those from a wealthy home who indulge themselves in this act. They do not know the great harm it causes for them later in the future when they are getting ready to start bearing children. It results into complication in their cervical, experience of irregular periods, hormonal imbalance as well as reducing the fertility level to 50%.
The following one is the aspect of malnutrition; most women with this problem are not even making effort to upgrade their diet. There are certain foods that are very compulsory that you take because it helps you to enhance your body and reproductive organs to be able to conceive. For … Read More