3 Tips to Pick the Best Women’s Purse That Fits You
Can you guess who is every women’s best friend? I am thinking about the one who always accompanies us everywhere we go if it is a shopping spree, cocktail party or just going to work. I am pretty sure you know who I am talking about. It is the women’s purse that none of us can live without.
Of course we have many many other friends such as shoes, wallets, sunglasses but the number one is the authentic designer handbag that can not be replaced by anything else. They hold our little treasures starting from phones, credit cards, keys, notepad, pen, cosmetic bags, sunglasses and the list can go on and on. Just stop for a second and think about it. Can you imagine world without the women’s purse as we know it? What would we do without them? How would we carry around all our so called necessities?
In today’s fashion world purses are considered to be ladies prized possessions and they are characterized as fashion style statements. Especially authentic designer bags are used to express style, individuality and moods. Maybe you will agree with me on this but the purses that you carry can essentially add on or lessen the weight that you appear to carry. It is very important to pick the right shape, style and size of women’s purse that actually fit your body and personal style. Some of you might think that it’s easy to do and some of you might be completely lost.
Here are 3 basic points that you should keep in mind when buying a new authentic bag.
– simple as it can be if you are quite tall and big, do not pick this tiny little bag that nobody would even notice
– the dimensions of your purse should complement your size
– the same goes with the petite person
– do not get this huge handbag that will completely cover most of your body
– When choosing the shape stick with the opposite to your body type
– For example you are tall and thin look for a women’s purse that is more unstructured and rounded such as hobo bags. These shapes will complement your body and provide nice contrast.
– Go for the tall, rectangular and exactly outlined shape of authentic bag if you belong to the short and more heavy side of the population. Just keep in mind stay away from ladies handbags with rounded designs.
– Handbags that fit right under the arm at breast level are best suited for ladies who are thin and need to emphasize their feminine part – cleveage
– Bigger ladies should definitely avoid short handle purses. They have tendency to emphasize the bigger sizes so they are absolutely a big NO NO for more heavy women
– The length of the women’s purse will always intensify the body part it comes near with.
– e.x. if your authentic bag comes to your hip area then that area of your body will become more targeted as the eyes are naturally drawn to it.
We are all different with a unique style. Generally I can say that most of the women look amazing in women’ purse that ends in mid-torso as it flatters the waist. It should not be very difficult to pick the right size, shape and style for you since the market is full of amazing designs in each category. Just look in the mirror and keep in mind the 3 basic rules we discussed.